We're always happy to answer your queries

Get in touch with us today: use our online chat, or use the details below.

Arkiplan chat

1. Have a quick check to see if your query is answered below…

Does my quote include Structural Calculations?

Yes! From November 2021, all of our quotes for Building Control drawings include structural engineers calculations (if required).

Do you charge for drawing amendments?

We give you three full rounds of amending your plans at no extra charge. This is normally plenty to get your plans exactly as you wish. Any additional round of amending are charged at £150 incl. VAT (unlimited changes per round). If the Local Authority ask for minor amendments to the design, these are included as above. If you/the council requested a full redesign or a new council application, we would just quote you for the additional work required.

What do you need from me to get started?

If you are having a 3D Scan – Nothing!
If you are providing your own survey information/floor plans – All we basically need from you is photographs of your house – Importantly, from all sides externally – and existing floor plans showing all room sizes. If you are sketching your house floor plan rather than submitting previous Architect’s drawings or Estate Agents plans, please download our Sketch Sheet and Sketch Guidance Document HERE

When do you take payments?

Before we get to work we will take a small deposit. We will then only ask for the remaining balance when drawings are finished and any requested amendments have been carried out.
Note – If you are having Planning-type Drawings and Building Regulations Drawings, your total outstanding balance (eg. £1198-£Deposit) will be divided into two staged payments – 1) 50% when your Planning Drawings are finished and 2) 50% when your Building Regulations Drawings are finished. This is normally after Planning/Lawful Development is granted but just let us know if you want both drawings produced together to save time)

Do you pay my council fees?

We will be more than happy to submit your Planning or Building Regulations Application to the council and act on your behalf until a decision is reached. You will just be required to pay any council fees directly to the Local Authority.


We also have a frequently asked question section if we haven’t answered your question above. Click here.

2. Drop us a line directly

Tel: 0845 852 0 852